45 Day Martial Art & FitRanX Challenge
January 21 to March 6, 2019
Battle the Holiday Weight!
We’d like to invite you to participate and help us with a pilot program that combines our authentic martial art and kickboxing classes with a fitness challenge. We will be using the FitRanX tracking system which is a proprietary fitness tracking system designed to keep you motivated and provide clear and specific goals to strive for while achieving full body fitness.
How the challenge works:
It’s designed to be flexible and customizable to accommodate various schedules and goals.
For 45 days you’ll strive to do a minimum of 3 martial arts or kickboxing classes and 2 strength building classes and/or daily WOD’s.
- You select a minimum of 3 martial arts or kickboxing classes a week from the Martial Arts OR MAX10 schedule. (we recommend 1 x Phase 1, 1x Kickboxing or Boxing and the Rounds class on Friday)
- You can also attend 2 strength classes per week of either MAX Strength or an ‘Express’ FitRanx class on Tuesdays. Or you can choose to do daily WOD’s with other participants that we will provide.
- You commit to the challenge and hold yourself and others accountable.
- Fitness evaluation or test on Day 1 and Day 45 to test your progress.
- Access to additional classes.
- An extra 45 minute ‘express’ FitRanx class on Tuesdays at 5:15pm or 6:45pm.
- Strategy and planning to customize your own plan.
- Some nutritional support and information.
- Mentoring and accountability of a coach and our team.
- Private Facebook Group for communication and camaraderie.
Winner get’s a free month of regular tuition. (criteria to be determined)
This is a great training goal before our Rounds club testing or level testing coming up in the late Spring or summer.
Current Members – $49.00 + tax (reg $199)
New Members – $149 + tax (email us to join the waiting list for now)
Minimum of 20 participants required to proceed.